Perlick Forward Sealing Beer Faucet (630SS)
Perlick's innovative 630 series, forward sealing beer and wine faucets are unique in both appearance and function. A revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air.
As a result, the handle level does not stick, and there is no buildup of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. Fewer internal parts mean better reliability and fewer service calls.
Manufactured in 304 food grade stainless for use with all beverages including wine and low lead and polished chrome plated brass for an economical beer dispensing option.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction won't pit or tarnish and the flavor of the beverage will not be tainted (Stainless Steel, Tarnish Free-Brass)
- NSF approved
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Tarnish-Free Brass or Polished Chrome (low-lead, polished chrome plated, brass body)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.