Buy Appliances in Confidence with Simple Delivery and Returns Procedures
Our Delivery Policy
We aim to make buying premium home appliances an enjoyable, rewarding, and stress-free experience. That’s why we’ve created a delivery policy that’s fair and easy to understand.
- We provide free shipping on all courier-delivered purchases.
- All shipments are fully insured for theft and damage.
- Curbside delivery applies to all large appliances, including refrigerators and dishwashers.
- Small appliances will be delivered to your door.
- The shipping address can’t be changed after the product is delivered.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
We work with several delivery providers across the country. You’ll be contacted by your local courier to arrange delivery of your new appliance. The following terms and conditions may apply:
- The nominated carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- An adult over the age of 18 must be present to receive and sign for the delivery.
- If you rearrange delivery or aren’t there to accept it on the delivery date, you may be charged. (please consult the courier for details of rearrangement fees).
- Should you refuse your delivery, it will be returned to the distribution depot and treated as a return (restocking fees will apply).
Tracking Your Delivery
You will be assigned a tracking number via email around one or two business days after completing your purchase. Depending on the courier, you should be able to use this number to track your delivery as it makes its way to your home.
- Appliances dispatched by some couriers may take between two and four working days to arrive.
- If your appliance is being shipped as freight, please allow between three and five working days for delivery.
Your shipping experience may differ, depending on your location within the United States.
- Free delivery may only apply to the 48 continental states of the US.
- Premium Home Outlet Does Not Ship to PO Boxes.
- We don’t ship to Alaska, Hawaii or any overseas US territories.
- We don’t ship to Canada yet, but this could change in the future.
At Premium Home Outlet, we’re proud to deliver high-quality household appliances to homes and businesses across the country. We want you to be over the moon with your purchases. But in the unlikely event that your product doesn’t meet your expectations, we understand if you want to return it.
If your delivery is damaged or defective in any way, we will do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Please adhere to the following guidelines when accepting your delivery:
- Inspect your purchase thoroughly before signing for delivery and releasing the driver.
- Open the packages to check for damage and missing parts.
- Where damage is present, please take a phone with the item still in its box.
- Reject damaged items and refuse to sign for them. Alternatively, ask the driver to make a note of the damage before you sign to accept the damaged product.
- Contact Premium Home Outlet immediately to arrange a return or speak to a customer service representative.
You will find our full returns policy here.