Our Returns Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with your product. But in the unlikely event that it doesn’t meet your expectations, we have a comprehensive returns policy.
If you need to begin the returns process with Premium Home Outlet, contact us first.
Not Happy with Your Item?
If you simply don’t like your item, or you’ve changed your mind, you can return your product for a refund of the purchase price. But to qualify for this refund, we must receive the item within 30 days of delivery.
A restocking fee applies to all returns. The fee is usually a percentage of the purchase price, which can differ depending on the manufacturer. Please contact us for restocking information for your purchase.
Note: We cover the cost of shipping returns.
Refusing a Shipment
If you refuse to accept your delivery, the product will automatically be sent back to the warehouse. If you’ve simply changed your mind, a restocking fee will be dedicated from your refund.
If you refuse an item due to damage, we will send you a replacement as quickly as possible — at no extra charge.
Canceling Your Order
We process orders immediately, so if you decide to cancel an order once you’ve paid for it, you’ll be charged a restocking fee — usually between 15% and 30%. The exact percentage will depend on the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Please allow up to two weeks for us to fully process your cancellation and refund.
Returning the Product
Please return your product to us in its original packaging and condition. Please include all the manufacturer’s inserts, documents, manuals, warranty cards, and accessories. We will need to verify that all these items are present before we can issue your refund.
In most cases, a return takes between five and 10 working days to complete. We’ll let you know as soon as the process is complete.
You may need to wait a further three to five working days for your refund to appear in your bank account or credit card balance.
We don’t offer exchanges due to the complexities caused by restocking fees.
Note: We reserve the right to deduct the cost of missing packaging, manuals, accessories, warranty cards, and manuals from your refund.
Returning Damaged or Defective Items
Please contact us immediately if your delivery is damaged on arrival. You should also contact the PHO support team if you discover your item is defective after delivery.
Please follow this process for returning your damaged or defective purchase:
- Please write “package damaged” on the delivery note if you notice even the slightest damage. And take a photograph of the damage before you sign for it and carry it inside.
- Please check your purchase includes all the relevant accessories and documentation as soon as possible. Switch on the appliance to check it works as quickly as you can. If there are any missing parts or malfunctions, contact us immediately to begin the returns process.
- If we can’t find replacement parts, we will arrange to pick up the item and deliver a replacement to you — free of charge. If you don’t want replacement parts, you can send the item and the parts back to us in line with our standard returns policy.
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to provide a refund in the following instances:
- The product has been modified
- We determine that the product isn’t in a resalable condition
- An order number isn’t supplied with the product
- The item isn’t returned to us in its original packaging