Tagwood BBQ Argentine Santa Maria Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill (BBQ03SI) PRE ORDER
Exclusive design with 4 different grilling areas. Main grates, secondary grates, interchangeable griddle, and 4 S shape meat hooks are made of 304 Stainless Steel. All other parts are built to last with 1/8'' heavy steel painted over with heat-resistant paint.
A side table, a bottle opener, and holes to hook up your grilling tools. Bottom and side walls covered with refractory bricks to extend the life of the product and helps spread the heat evenly. Includes a front door for extra safety and 4 swivel casters to improve its mobility.
Become the Chief of your backyard with this Argentine grill also known as Santa Maria Grill and grill like a real gaucho.
Cook a ribeye, short ribs, picanha, skirt steak or get creative making a flap steak pizza on the main grill. Stir some potatoes or veggies on the small grates and griddle and smoke some pineapples on the S shape meat hooks all at the same time.
Regulate the height of the main grates to control the temperature; use the firebox to burn some wood and give a smoky flavor to your food.
This Argentine grill part of our CHIEF Series will provide a unique outdoor BBQ experience to you and to those you are entertaining.
PRE ORDER - Estimated to ship by November 2022
- Height adjustable grates: this feature gives you the possibility to adjust the height of the grates to control the cooking temperature. Use the wheel to move the main grates up or down depending on what you need (closer to the coals = more heat to sear | away from coal = less heat for slow cooking). It is a feature that you will find in many South American barbecues because it allows you to really master the grill.
- The firebox or brasero allows you to light up the wood or charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains the fire lit and away from the food. You can use firewood or charcoal or a combination of the two based on your preference. We recommend using lump charcoal and firewood. Once coals are ready, they will simple fall under. An easy and practical way to light up the fire and grill like a gaucho.
Firebricks: help transmit less heat to the outside panels but also spreads the heat evenly throughout the grill. This feature is well known in the Argentine grill. It is also a must have because it extends the life of the charcoal grill.
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- Bottle opener
- EAN: 7798325353316
SPECSWeight: 275 lbs
Dimensions: 68"W x 19.7"D x 63.5"H
Total Grilling Area: 705 Sq. Inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.